WE NEED PEOPLE WITH IDEAS!
iDigitalise is always looking for young and talented people to join our family. We are a developing company which is continuously looking for creativity and innovation in the way we do business. We believe in having fun along with our work and our culture is designed to get our things done in the best possible way.
The internet is changing the world. And iDigitalise is at the forefront of this development. To secure our continued success in future, we need people who know that the simplest solutions are often the best. We need personalities who want to turn dreams into reality. We need employees dedicated to pursuing our common goals.
Submit Your Resume - firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings
1) Senior PHP Developer
An excellent opportunity is available for an experience PHP Developer who has strong background in backend PHP Development.
The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of working for an established and rapidly growing company based in London & Mumbai. This fresh and progressive company is committed to providing the career path, challenge and stretch along with the required resources to make their employees sought after in the market.
As a PHP Web Developer you will have strong experience of developing both the backend (80% of the role) and frontend (20% of the role). Responsible for new development and build of other legacy systems also. You will be proficient in PHP, SQL and CSS with a strong understanding of LAMP technologies.
To be the ideal person for this position you must the following experience:
Should be aware of Performance testing and have experience of writing optimized codes.
Code Igniter, CakePHP & others
Also should have worked on various opensource platforms: Joomla, WP, OS commerce, Opencart, etc
job is not limited to working with open sources only but developing bespoke PHP applications.
Applicant Should hold valid Passport
2) Sr. UI Designer
A leading Digital Agency is looking for a talented Web/UI Designer to join them on exciting new projects.
This is a unique opportunity to join a newly established and rapidly growing Digital Agency who is winning new projects at an impressive rate.
They are looking for an experienced Web/UI Designer with proven capability to deliver an ultimate user experience. Suitable candidates will have an excellent career growth opportunity and upon proven results will be given the responsibility to hire and manage a team of Designers.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing web applications.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- 3-5 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Designing, developing and managing email campaigns
- Good knowledge of web architecture, design principals and usability.
- Experience in creating and maintaining wireframes, page designs, site maps, user journeys and process flows.
- First class ability in presenting designs and journeys to internal teams, stakeholders and clients.
- Various UX / UI development techniques for conducting user research, user profiling and validating profile needs.
- Good knowledge of front and back end technologies
- Experience in delivering IA/UX for web, mobile web and/or mobile apps.
- Can critique visual design
- Take responsibility for the user experience, full cycle
- Work closely with the development team
- Experience of working on cross platform mobile devices beneficial but not mandatory
- Experience using Web Design and Photo Editing tools such as Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop etc..
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Good communication skills and good spoken English
3) SEO / SEM
We are looking to hire Search Strategists who shares our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest social networking sites and also who interested in an exciting and challenging career with iDigitalise.
- Maximize natural search engine ranking positions driving customer acquisition, development and retention
- Ensure SEO site architecture is fit for purpose, continuously assessed and improved
- Ensure meta tagging techniques are fit for purpose, continuously assessed and improved
- Create and maintain a series of content networks associated with key events or projects Plan, execute and evaluate a link building strategy
- Ensure SEO aligns with PPC strategy and that appropriate investment is allocated
What you will need to be successful
- Proficiency in latest SEO techniques for static as well as dynamic sites, Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Industry Experience.
- Ability to manage client accounts and communication independently
- Excellent Verbal and writing skill
4) Social Media Strategist
We are looking to hire social media enthusiasts who are spending most of the time on Facebook, twitter and social networking sites and also who interested in an exciting and challenging career with iDigitalise.
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Assist in Defining marketing and branding strategies and road maps
- Help develop and maintain sales and collaterals
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
- Assist in developing social media strategy. Launch and oversee online social media campaigns and contests
- Coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the company
Develop Press Releases for online syndication
Promoting client sites on social media & other online properties via newsletter, PR, other social events. Create and contribute content to site through blogs, webinars, whitepapers, etc. on a regular basis. Attend and participate in industry events.
What you will need to be successful
- With excellent writing and communication skill
- Should be proactive, fast and exposed to social media networking Creative.